"Just 1 hour a week therapy"

About: Rampton Hospital / Personality Disorder Pathway

I think in general to every bad staff we get 2 good ones. So they do their best.

But in my opinion no real therapy is done 1 hour a week yet I'm locked up 24 Hours 7 days a week to receive just 1 hour therapy.

We have no staff no OT activities.

This Trust has money one of only a few not in financial ruin. So spend the money on patients.

I think the ZEST The shop is a con. It makes money buy selling not for individual sale items on their own. Where the profit going?

Response from Peter Wright, Executive Director, Forensic Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks. I'm sorry that you feel this way. Of course you can't really draw an inference from the "dosage" of therapy because progress often depends on applying it in every day situations. On shop prices, this matter is being reviewed following concern expressed to the CQC during its inspection in March. We'll see what the review tells us. The difficulty might be that the small scale of the operation means that we can't have supermarket level prices. But we'll see.