"Unsung hero"

About: Rampton Hospital

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Last week I had an emotional breakdown and one member of staff in particular - John (TIW) went above and beyond to help me if it had not been for his supportive interventions I would now be stuck in a very depressive black hole. So I would like to say a special thank you to him, the work he does is really appreciated.

I'd also like to thank my ward (hambleton) care team for helping me through this time they were all very understanding and supportive.

Response from Peter Wright, Executive Director, Forensic Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for this. It's good to know that you have been able to get through such a difficult time with the support of staff on Hambleton. It's kind of you to give us feedback in this way. I hope that things continue to improve.

Response from Kerry Burton, Deputy Matron, Personality Disorder & Women's Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Many thanks for your feedback. I will ensure that John and the Hambleton team receive your comments. It is great to hear how you were supported on the day.