What I liked
1) The surgical team of doctors were excellent. I was kept well informed about my op & after care and saw them everyday.
2) The nursing care was excellent. All the nurses and porters are cheerful and hardworking.
3) The recovery unit staff were also excellent.
4) A new gluten free menu was much better & more varied than the previous menu when I was in hospital in Jan & April.
5) Eliot ward was very clean, newly refurbished - a bright and pleasant place.
What could be improved
They need to fix the windows in Eliot ward so they open and close properly.
"Overall I feel I was helped through a daunting op..."
About: St Mark's Hospital (Harrow) St Mark's Hospital (Harrow) Harrow HA1 3UJ
Posted via nhs.uk