"Successful operation for removal of..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was very satisfied with the care and treatment I received. My grateful thanks go to urology consultant and his team, also the nursing staff on Clayton ward for their skill , expertise and caring professionalism, and members of the Trust's Board.

What could be improved

I cannot comment on this, because I was very pleased with all the treatment and care I received.

Anything else?

I am happy to have made a full recovery.

nhs.uk logo

Response from Jennie Negus, Head of Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust 8 years ago
Jennie Negus
Head of Patient Experience,
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Submitted on 10/09/2012 at 12:41

Many thanks for kind comments and I am very pleased that you received such good care and have made a good recovery. I am only sorry that I am responding so late in the day but at the Trust we have only in recent months agreed a process for regularly reviewing and responding to stories - please be assured however that even after so much time we still value your comments and your time and I have passed them onto the teams.