"I would like more food for lunch and dinner"

About: Specialised services / Ravenswood House

I am a resident at the Malcolm Faulk ward. I would like you to give me more food for when I come down for lunch and dinner. I have noticed that some of the canteen staff give little portions. Thank you.

I also feel we should be able to smoke when we come down for a break at the coffee shop. Thank you

Response from Consumer Experience and Engagement Officer, Consumer Experience and Engagement Team, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust 10 years ago
Submitted on 14/01/2011 at 10:50

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this feedback. I am sorry if you think the portions given for lunch and dinner are too small. I will now forward this concern and your comment about smoking arrangements during break time to the service manager at Ravenswood. A more detailed response from them will then be posted on this website in the next few days.

We are preparing to make a change
Submitted on 26/01/2011 at 12:49

The Service Manager for this site has given the following response:

I will ask the kitchen supervisor to discuss with the catering staff how they should be mindful of the food portions and the needs of service users at mealtimes.