"I felt listened to and reassured by the..."

About: Montagu Hospital

Excellent friendly staff from beginning to end. A much friendlier hospital than DRI. The staff in this hospital are a credit to the NHS .

What could be improved

The building is looking a little worse for wear. I can appreciate that it is difficult in the present climate to re vamp or even provide enough staff to get on top of this problem with a good scrub in all the corners. I in no way blame the staff for this problem, as I've already said they are doing an excellent job.

Response from Montagu Hospital 7 years ago
Montagu Hospital
Submitted on 06/03/2013 at 06:52
Published on nhs.uk on 07/03/2013 at 04:15

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. It's really great to hear that our staff cared for you so well. Since January 2011, we have been carrying out a lot of improvements and refurbishments at Montagu to improve the building and the facilities for patients. We've opened a new Pain Management Unit and are currently building a brand-new rehabilitation unit for people recovering from serious injury or illness that we believe will be the first of its kind in the UK.

Response from Emer Scott, Director of Communications, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 7 years ago
Emer Scott
Director of Communications,
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 06/03/2013 at 06:52

Thanks so much for your positive feedback.