"My wife was admitted as an emergency in..."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

My wife was admitted as an emergency in early hours of August 14th - to the Atkinson Morley wing - with suspected cardiac problems. From the moment of admission - to the Catherter ward, she received the most excellent care and attention, through the day. I found the Sister in charge that morning, a superbly caring person - giving reassurance to both my wife and myself ; I include myself, because throughout the hours that folowed, I did not know just where matters were going, following the causes for her urgent admission. It was a relief to learn that, as a result of diagnosis, it proved not to be the suspected cardiac episode that might have been. I am, therefore, more than happy to share my experience within the precincts of St. Georges ! In every way, a caring hospital, with such excellent staff.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting) 9 years ago
St George's Hospital (Tooting)
Submitted on 27/09/2010 at 12:48
Published on nhs.uk on 28/09/2010 at 04:01

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your very kind comments. These will be forwarded to the staff members in the area you have identified.