This is Care Opinion [siteRegion]. Did you want Care Opinion [usersRegionBasedOnIP]?

"Abdominal pain and sexual problems "

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital

(as the patient),

Hello ,

I am healthy 30 years old woman and try to keep fit and healthy all my life.6 months ago I started having serious pains on my left side of my lower part of abdoman to the stage that I couldn't even walk or sit down and couldn't even have a sexual intercourse with my husband (I know my husband thought that he is going to die without his everyday dosage of me).

Went to doctors and it took them 2months to get me booked for ultrasound but on it nothing showed and I still was unable to have sexual intercourse with my husband ,the minute I get aroused my pain returns and I am unable to move for the next 24-48 hours.

I returned to my doctors to talk about this again and they said that they don't know whats wrong but let's presribe you these pills and we will try if they work.Point blank I refused to take these pills because what right is there in taking medication when you don't know whats wrong in the first place and I'm sorry but I don't feel like a guiniapig where they think they can try anything on me .So now it's 6 months I'm still unable to have a sexual intercourse with my husband and doctors aren't willing to help because I refused to take their medication.Can anyone suggest any help or has anyone had the same problem?

More about:
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››
Next Response j
Previous Response k