"Wonderful midwife"

About: Southend Hospital

Anything else?

I would like to say a huge thank you to the midwife who delivered my grandson on 12.05.13. She was warm friendly and very expert at her job, she's a great asset to your hospital and all the expectant mums, so Thank you, you are a star!!

Response from Steve McEwen, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Liaison, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Best wishes to you and your family

Response from Southend Hospital

Many thanks for your kind feedback. I am pleased that your experience was so positive. I am happy to feed this back but if you want to pass on your specific thanks to the staff member involved then please e-mail our PALS team at pals@southend.nhs.uk and they will be happy to pass this on. Best wishes to you and your family

Updates, changes and questions related to this story