"Amazing stream lined service"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Anything else?

I was referred to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital at the end of last year and have had amazing service and treatment since then I have undergone several checks and felt so reassured that no stone is being left unturned in my treatment and diagnosis. last week I was admitted as a day patient for three procedures all the staff were so kind and attentive even giving me a decaf tea after my operation what attention to detail. Nothing was to much trouble and I was made to feel very relaxed and at ease.

I am still having investigations another scan is booked for this Saturday and I wait patiently for the results of my tests. Whatever the outcome I am happy that the N and N is the best possible place for me to be cared for.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all the staff that have served me so far. Praise where praise is due.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are very pleased to hear that you have received such good care at our hospital and we will pass your comments to the gynaecology team.

Updates, changes and questions related to this story