"My experiences at A&E"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital

Anything else?

I attended A&E with an eye condition on 14/04/13, the doctor who saw me (sadly, who's name escapes me) was very pleasant, courteous and through with his diagnosis; that's not to take anything away from all of the other staff members that I'd spoke with or dealt with, as they too were very pleasant and courteous throughout.

Please could this feedback be passed on to the staff who dealt with me at A&E and especially to the doctor who saw to my eye condition - without his diagnosis and treatment I would have faced weeks of pain, discomfort & blurred vision whilst this condition self-limited.

Response from University Hospitals of North Midlands

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience of the Emergency Centre.

It’s is extremely rewarding to hear that the high standards of patient care and treatment which we set ourselves are being recognised.

I will ensure your comments are passed on to the rest of the staff within the Emergency Centre.

Kind regards,

Kevin Parker – Matron, Emergency Medicine

Response from Trust HQ

Dear Patient,

Kind regards,

Kevin Parker – Matron, Emergency Medicine

Updates, changes and questions related to this story