"The family planning service was recommended to me and lived up to the recommendation"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Sexual health

(as the patient),

I went to the health centre in Beverley at short notice for some advice. I was seen by a very efficient and knowledgeable nurse - Fiona, who passed me on to a really helpful and positive doctor - Rachel.

They were both very friendly and made me feel welcome. I was advised to go by a friend and she also told me that it was a good friendly service - and she was not wrong.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Marianne Cuthill, Project Development Officer, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive comment about the Family Planning service at Beverley Health Centre. This kind of feedback is very important to us. It helps us realise what qualities are important to our users and will also help us continue to improve the services we deliver.

We are pleased you found the staff friendly, helpful and positive and, of course, that the service lived up to its recommendation. We hope that your experience will encourage you to also recommend the service to others if they need family planning support or referral on to our other services, such as specialist gynaecology..

In the most recent user satisfaction survey (2011/12), 88% of service users said they would definitely recommend the service; the remaining 12% said they would probably recommend the service to a friend.

For more information on all the services we provide and where, please visit www.luvhull.co.uk.

  • {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful