"how do i ask for a new worker"

About: Lincoln DART

(as the patient),

Case worker changed new one is causing me more stress really

More about:
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties in working with your current key worker. Should you wish to look to change your key worker this can be done in one of two ways. You can either make this request directly to your current key worker or alternatively you can request to discuss your concerns with the Lincoln DART Team Coordinator who will meet with you to discuss your concerns and look to resole any issues you may have.

Nige Dixon, Head of Services, Drug & Alcohol Recovery Team.