"I have been attending for over 10 years now"

About: University Hospital Hairmyres / Cardiac Catherterisation University Hospital Hairmyres / Cardiology

I have been attending different sections of the Cardiology department for over 10 years now and have never had anything but great treatment. The staff are always very helpful and chatty. They always make time to listen. I’ve just had a replacement pacemaker fitted and had my check up. All well thanks to great team work. I can’t praise them enough. Thanks to you all.

Response from Angela Dixon, Interim Service Manager for Medical Directorate, University Hospital Hairmyres, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Andy1947

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us and provide feedback on the treatment you have received over the last 10 years.

It is always good to receive feedback from our patients. I will pass your comments onto the staff whom I am sure will be delighted.

I hope you continue to go from strength to strength with your replacement pacemaker.

Many Thanks