"Excellent treatment and care at Day Centre"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

Had incisional surgery for an inguinal hernia on September 6th at the Day Centre. Whilst I had to wait 8 months for treatment which was quite stressful the quality of care at the Day Centre was first class. As we get older visits to hospital do become more frequent but the care I have received at Musgrove Park has never been less than excellent. We are very fortunate to have such a good hospital. Sincere thanks to all staff.

Response from Debbie Martin, Clinical Governance & Risk Co-ordinator, Surgical Directorate, Musgrove Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences about Musgrove, particularly with the Day Surgery Centre, all the staff recognises how stressful it can be coming to have a procedure. Behind the scenes and on a daily basis, clinical and administrative teams work hard to reduce waiting times as much as possible. I will forward to comments on the to Day Surgery Centre manager, for her to share with the team.

Thank you again and take care.