"Caring and Professional"

About: Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County) / Rushcliffe Local Mental Health Team (LMHT)

I have been under the care of RMHT since earlier this year when I was discharged from the Crisis Management Team. I was in a very bad place still even at that point and my psychologist has been brilliant since our very first meeting. Appointments have been cancelled from time to time but I understand how under pressure the team are and accept that things don't always go smoothly. I am nearing the end of my time with RMHT and will carry the things we have discussed and the tools I have been given into my future. In summary the service and treatment I have received has been caring, professional and understanding in spite of the obvious pressure the whole system is under at the moment.

Response from Tanya Hobbs, Clinical Lead, Adult Mental Health LMHT Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about the team. I'm pleased to hear you are doing well and I will ensure your feedback is sent to the team, particularly the psychologist.

The team wish you well for the future.

Kind Regards