"Quickly put at ease"

About: University Hospital Hairmyres / General Medicine

Understandably anxious about attending an Audiology appointment, I was quickly put at ease by Val, who was friendly, professional and explained the process clearly. A summary of my results was provided and future plan explained without having to ask.

Response from Hazel Mitchell, Assistant Service Manager, Medicine & Care of the Elderly, University Hospital Hairmyres, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Moto GP fan

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via Care Opinion. It is very nice to hear your lovely feedback. The staff all work very hard to ensure the patient journey is as safe and easy as possible for everyone, so I am glad you found this to be the case.

I will be sure to pass this on to the department, who I am sure will greatly appreciate your comments

Best wishes for the future

Hazel

Response from Robbie Rooney, Head of Profession Audiology Services and Orthotic Services, Princess Gate, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Moto GP fan

Many thanks for the positive feedback, I will highlight your lovely comments to Val

Thanks again