"My last week at MBT"

About: Community forensic services / Nottinghamshire MBT Service

MBTi group - 12 weeks

I've learnt a lot within this group as I've learnt about mentalizing + learning to realise where my weakness is.

I found talking about attachments quite hard but the facilitators were very understanding and non-judgemental. I'm sad it's my last week!

Response from Louisa Hagan, Personality Disorder Network, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for this feedback, I'm pleased you found the introduction sessions helpful. I will share this feedback with the group facilitators as it sounds like you found their approach helpful too.

We appreciate that the sessions on attachment can be quite difficult as they can stir up emotions/feelings which are often purposefully avoided. I hope you were able to use the 1:1 sessions to support you at this time.

Best wishes, Louisa

Response from Peter Wright, Executive Director, Forensic Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for this post. Thank you too for working so hard in the group even though you found it demanding. These are such big issues to have to deal with but doing so in a group can be a very helpful way to make progress.

Best wishes.