"The IRIS team were like family to us"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Community (County)

I have looked after mum on my own for 30 years. When mum was accepted by the IRIS team (Mansfield and Ashfield) it was such a massive relief to receive such expert care for mum (and myself).

Being the only family member around I felt like the IRIS team were like family to us.

Wished we could have kept this service forever. Mum loved them and so did I .

❤️

Response from Tony Wilde, Team Leader, Mansfield & Ashfield Intensive Recovery Intervention Service (IRIS), Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Hi Aprilgk96. I manage the Mansfield & Ashfield IRIS team, can I thank you on behalf of all my colleagues for taking the time to post such a lovely comment about our service. The team work very hard in sometimes difficult circumstances and reading this will be a real boost to all my staff. I promise to make sure they all read this. I'd also like to wish both you and mum all the luck in the world for the future, it has been our pleasure to help care for you both.

With kind regards and best wishes

Tony Wilde