"Very reassuring and very professional"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Dermatology

I attended dermatology yesterday at the Forth Valley Royal Hospital to have three minor biopsies.

I am just calling to say that I was very pleased and impressed with Kirsty, the Charge Nurse, and her assistant Laurianne. I couldn't fault either of them, and I was very impressed with the entire procedures, and reassured by the way they asked if I was ok along the way. They made sure that I was comfortable at all times, very reassuring and very professional.

Response from Kirsteen Easson, Surgical Skin Nurse Practitioner, Day Surgery, NHS Forth Valley

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback and I have shared this with our team.

I am pleased to hear that you felt reassured and comfortable throughout your procedure. We understand it can be an anxious time coming into hospital and we like to try and keep the atmosphere light but hopefully also making you feel that you are in safe hands.

I hope your wounds are healing well.

Thanks again.