"Overwhelmed with the superb treatment received...."

About: Leicester General Hospital

My surgery took place on April 11th and naturally I was nervous to say the least. I was admitted in Ward 23 and immediately put at ease. I want to thank the surgical team and all of the staff on Ward 22 who looked after me so well. I felt so fortunate to be in the care of a team of people who genuinely knew what they were doing and made me feel safe.

I was emotionally overwhelmed at times at how hard the staff work...... My sincere thanks to you all, you are very special people. I was discharged after 4 days and now doing so well thanks to you.

Response from Leicester General Hospital

Dear Sonia,

Thank you for leaving your review about your experience. We're pleased that you receive excellent care. We'll pass on your kind words to the team.

Do you know about our Caring at Its Best awards? You can nominate staff or teams for an award that you feel went above and beyond during your time with us.

There's more information online at: https://www.leicestershospitals.nhs.uk/aboutus/our-purpose-strategy-and-values/caring-at-its-best-awards/

We wish you all the best.

Kind regards,