"Nothing bad to say"

About: Barnet Hospital / Maternity

I had a great experience giving birth to my son on the 8th April. My midwife from the Acacia team @ Edgware birth centre was extremely supportive and did an amazing job at helping me to deliver my baby boy at Barnet hospital (Birth Centre). I had my own room for nights and was even able to have my two children stay with me in our accommodation. My room was very clean, very respectful and polite staff with the genuine willingness to help and assist at all times (day staff and night staff). I would just like to say thank you for your hospitality and for accommodating myself and my family at the birth centre. I will 100% recommend your services to everyone who I can possibly refer.

Response from Barnet Hospital

Hello

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, I know how time consuming babies can be so thank you ever so much for taking time to leave feedback on NHS Choices.

I hope your other children are enjoying having a little brother and depending on their ages helping you out.

There is little more midwives could ask for than a mother saying "I will 100% recommend your services to everyone who I can possibly refer."

Best Wishes