"My recent stay for a total hip replacement"

About: Frimley Park Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

From my arrival to my departure I was treated with respect and dignity and I was kept informed about what was going to happen at each stage. The staff were brilliant, from the cleaners to surgeons and everyone in between. I couldn’t have been treated better.

Praise must also be given to the catering staff for their nutritious meals and presentation. The ward was kept pristine too by a team of cleaners who took great care to clean everything.

Having a total hip replacement is not an easy task and from when I was taken down to theatre and talked through the whole procedure I felt very reassured and put at ease by all the staff in the theatre.

My recovery period was dealt with so professionally whilst in the hospital.

Once discharged my care was continued with the physiotherapy department, who also dealt with me with by  such dedicated, professional staff. I cannot fault this hospital at all in any way.

Well done Frimley Park.

Response from Michelle Youens, Head of Patient Experience, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Hippy Shake

Thank you so much for leaving a comment about your recent stay at Frimley Park Hospital it was lovely to read. I will pass on your comment and am hoping you remain recovering well.

• Hippy shake thinks this response is helpful