"My visit to A&E"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Accident and emergency

I had a reason to visit A&E recently and I would like to say thank you to all staff for my treatment. Yes, I had a bit of a wait but the staff couldn’t have been kinder or more professional. The tests that were carried out were fully explained as were the results when they were available. Again, thank you.

Response from Alison Wootton, Director of Patient Care, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback. The emergency departments can be very busy places to work and the team always appreciate positive feedback. We will make sure yours is shared with them.

I hope you have now fully recovered.

Response from Karen Tyler, Lead Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us and I am sorry you had to wait. We are in deed experiencing high pressures but I am so pleased we maintained our professionalism and kindness to you.