"The Hedgehog of Peace & Wellbeing"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (City) Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County)

My life was like a hedgehog, 1 spine for every person.

The Hedgehog of Peace & Wellbeing!

1. I learnt to see the good in every lifeform and not just the negativity.

2. Every one deserves a second chance in life and should not feel guilt weighing them down.

3. Talking with staff - never mind the rank! eased my mind.

4. Other patients made me feel good as I could also support them!

The majority were fab all over.

Some staff could be more respectful

Improvements could be made by more people having courage to make a better future and talk in the profession.

(Thorneywood Mount Residential Unit)

Response from Ben Clements, Team Leader, Thorneywood Mount AMH, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

That's lovely to hear!

Yes I agree, there is good in all. Let's keep talking.

I hope we will make many more hedgehogs happy at Thorneywood Mount!

Image title

Response from Jane Danforth, Involvement Team, Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear hadarxd77

I loved reading your feedback and Ben's reply about the 'Hedgehog of Peace and Wellbeing' what a great way of describing that each spine is a person.

Knowing what we could do better is what feedback is all about and it was reassuring to know that you think the staff at Thorneywood are (mostly) fab too.

Listening to what you say means we can think more carefully about being respectful at all times.Image title