"My first grandchild"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Maternity

My daughter asked me to be at the birth of her first child together with her husband at the end of October.

It was an amazing and emotionnal time, made even more wonderful by the 2 midwives helping during the night.

They were both so caring, friendly, professional and thoughtful and we knew we were all in the best hands!

Thank you so so much, I will never forget the support they gave my daughter, and we have an adorable little baby girl as a result.

THANKYOU!

Response from Sarah Eastwood, PALS Manager, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Family Member

Thank you for your kind comments about your daughter's recent experience at the hospital. I am pleased to read that staff were caring, friendly, professional and thoughtful and she was in good hands.

I will share this with the staff involved in her care, as well as senior staff in the hospital. I hope mother and baby are recovering well, and thank you for taking the time to write.

With kind regards