"Inadequate care plan"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (City)

Stonebridge Centre

My nurse specialist failed to contact a psychiatrist and provide me with any medication. Leaving me for a month without an antidepressant or antipsychotics. I'm now in crisis and my nurse is not available and I don't know when the problem will be sorted. I'm going away soon and I don't feel safe without medication.

Response from Tracey Taylor, Operational Manager, Community and Residential Services (South), Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Hello lynxmx46

I am sorry you have had this experience and this has left you feeling unsafe. I would advise you to speak to the duty worker at Stonebridge who will be able to look into this for you. You are also welcome to call me on 0115 955 5358, or email me at tracey.taylor@nottshc.nhs.uk.

I do hope you get this sorted soon

Best wishes

Tracey

Response from Richard Danks, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Hello, lynxmx46, I'm Richard Danks and I'm a matron working with the teams based at Stonebridge Centre. If you would like to call me on 0115 9691300 extension 16233 I can take some more details and see if I can help with your situation.