"Excellent, I couldn't have asked for better."

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

This was my first stay in a hospital and I was very apprehensive as to what to expect. I had a total knee replacement. Throughout my stay I was treated with kindness and caring by all involved with my care, from the consultant through to the cleaners. Everyone had time to talk to me and explain any queries i had about what was happening and about to happen. The food was excellent and a wide variety of choice was on offer. The outcome of the operation to date is excellent.

What could be improved

My feeling is that I can't think of anything that could be improved.

Response from The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments. The Trust is delighted to hear that your experience was so positive. Your compliments will be passed on to the staff involved in your care. The Trust aims to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital