"Great care on Labour ward"

About: Warwick Hospital / Maternity

Huge thanks to amazing staff - from midwife supervisor with incredible canulation skills to calm and supporting midwives who made sure i delivered normally and virtually perfectly, and to a slightly panicked student midwife who made me laugh - hope she becomes as calm and confident as her tutors. All our birth plan requests, even slightly weird ones were seriously considered. The midwifes' patience also.meant we had a good breastfeeding start (baby was not an expert latcher at first, even i gave up latching him despite having 4 years of breastfeeding experience, but the midwife persevered, and it worked!). Thanks to all again.

I also agree with parking not being my favourite thing about the place, but clinical staff is great.

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback, we are pleased to hear that everything went well, we will share your lovely comments with Maternity Services.

Sorry to hear about the car parking we continue to work on improving the parking facilities.