"Minor Injuries Unit"

About: Frome Community Hospital

While on holiday here it has been necessary to visit this unit twice in the last two weeks. On each occasion I have found the members of the team to be friendly and professional . The environment was clear and clean including the toilets !

The examination and treatment I received appeared thorough and concluded with prescriptions and advice given.

The waiting time was a little long today but the department was very busy. I was happy to sit and read until I was called.

Overall an excellent experience and I would certainly chose this unit especially compared with the 8 week wait for an appointment at the local Warminster surgery.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Patient and Public Involvement Manager, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry we had to see you twice in two weeks (!) but very glad that you found the service to be friendly and professional - and that you had the chance for a quiet read!

I will pass your feedback to the team at Frome who will be glad to hear it.

Kind regards,