"Pre Op Assessment at Crosshouse Hospital"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I cannot praise the team highly enough. It is an excellent service whereby I was seen by a host of professionals who explained everything in layman's terms.

The care, attention and empathy I received was second to none.

This was followed on by a "Joint School" seminar with presentations from the Orthopaedic Team on the before, during and after care I would expect. It was extremely informative, interesting and delivered in a personable manner.

Dear Ruso,

I have been asked to post his on behalf of the Pre-operative assessment manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent attendance at pre-op assessment and joint school. I’m so pleased you had such a positive experience; the team works very hard to provide the service and it’s lovely to have this rewarded by your high praise. I have forwarded your comments onto the pre-op team and the wider orthopaedic team. I trust your ongoing journey will continue to be a such a positive one and wish you well with your planned surgery.

Fiona