"getting referred to counselling services - anger management"

About: Humber NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

(as the patient),

i went to my gp and he referred me to the counselling service

about 1 mth went before i was contacted by mail to contact on the telephone number provided. over all the lady i saw was very nice and helpful and i found the service very helpful and constuctive to the problems i was experiencing

More about:
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››