"Overall I feel I was helped through a daunting op..."
About: Northwick Park Hospital Northwick Park Hospital Harrow HA1 3UJ
Posted via NHS Choices
What I liked
1) The surgical team were excellent. I was kept well informed about my op &after care and saw them everyday.
2) The nursing care was excellent. All the nurses and porters were cheerful and hardworking.
3) Recovery unit staff were also excellent.
4) The new gluten free menu was much better and more varied than the previous menu when I was in hospital in Jan & April.
5) Eliot ward was very clean, newly refurbished - a bright & pleasant place.
What could be improved
They need to fix the windows in Eliot ward so they open & close properly.