"From our journey beginning to date, I can't fault or complain about a thing!"

About: King's Mill Hospital Pleasley Surgery Titchfield Children's Centre

(as a relative),

Hi, I'm sharing my short story following the birth of my baby girl born at Kings Mill Hospital and everyone that dealt with us was amazing.

I've also had great support and encouragement from my local Sure Start Titchfield, Mansfield. I met the leader at another centre who welcomed me into her group after I felt very anxious, emotional, nervous etc. Everyone in the care system and involved in my little girl's journey so far is amazing!

I'd also like to recognise the service provided to myself and Grace from the doctors and staff at Pleasley Surgery.

From our journey beginning to date, I can't fault or complain about a thing!

Response from Katie Harris, Patient Experience Facilitator, Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I will ensure your kind comments are passed on to the teams involved in your care at Kings Mill Hospital as I am sure they will be pleased to read your words of praise. Thank you again for taking the time to write this post and I wish you and you daughter all the very best for the future.

Kind Regards

Katie- Patient Experience Facilitator

• hawkrt63 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Debbie O'Brien, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

Thank you also, it is really lovely to hear such a positive experience. I will ensure that the team at Titchfield Children's Centre are made aware. So many parents feel anxious, emotional and nervous, so it is good for them to read your experience and how attending the group has been a great support.

Hopefully we will continue to see you and your little girl at the Children's Centre.

Kind regards

Debbie O'Brien

Children's Centre Co-ordinate (West Mansfield)

• hawkrt63 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by hawkrt63 (a relative)

Many thanks for passing our comments on we do appreciate this

Thanks x