"James Cook Hospital. You are The Best."

About: The James Cook University Hospital

I am commenting again on James Cook Hospital. I was admitted on the 11th of July 2 weeks earlier than planned for a video telemetry test. The treatment I received was brilliant. From going into the ward, all the staff were great. I was anxious as I had never had a video telemetry test before. The staff made me feel totally at ease especially the staff that were doing the video telemetry test. I have been having episodes for 6 years and attended 2 hospitals for treatment over the 6 years. They werent able to give me a positive diagnosis. I was desperate to find out what was wrong with me. After being in the hospital for 3 days I was diagnosed with Epilepsy. It was a total relief to finally find out what was wrong with me. I cannot thank the staff enough for the kindness that was shown to me. I would advise anyone that is worried about going into this hospital for treatment to relax because the treatment I received was the best. Once again thank you. I dont know where I would have been without you.

What could be improved

Nothing

Anything else?

Response from The James Cook University Hospital

Thank you for your comments about your visit to this hospital. I am pleased have now been given and diagnosis which has given you some relief. Please be assured I will forward your comments to the Division of Neurosciences and thank you again for taking the time to post your comments.

Kind Regards