"Exemplary care- I can't fault it"

About: Halton Hospital

* The surgeon was obviously very skilled and made my treatment as quick and comfortable as possible (removal of wisdom teeth).

* The staff were very pleasant and reassuring towards me and talked to me throughout, giving enough information to keep me informed without making me worry.

* The staff were very understanding about my position as a nursing mother. They gave me time to breastfeed my daughter before the appointment and told me not to rush, as well as specifically looking up what pain relief I could take afterwards.

* When my appointment had to be cancelled the lady who phoned was polite, apologetic, phoned early in the morning to give me plenty of notice and offered me a replacement appointment the following day.

* The staff constantly reassured me during my appointment and were really supportive. Even us grown ups like to know when we're being brave and coping well!

What could be improved

I couldn't fault the service I received. Absolutely excellent.

Anything else?

Anyone under the care of Mrs Walker and Pam should count their blessings!

Response from Halton Hospital

Many thanks for your message and we are pelased to hear you had such a positive experience at the hospital. We have passed on your message to staff.