"Good service mostly but a few things..."

About: The Great Western Hospital

I liked the fact that I was seen on time and most of my issues were sorted out.

What could be improved

I have been having issues with my Tonsils and Adenoids for the past 9 months which have been affecting me on a daily basis and affecting my quality of life.

I felt I never had enough time to go into details about everything I was experiencing, I felt like I was being rushed and pushed out of the door, I have been having a lot of symptoms due to both the Tonsils and the Adenoids.

A Tonsillectomy was agreed but as I wasn't able to go into details regarding my symptoms that are being caused by my Adenoids my Adenoids are not being removed and obviously once I have my Tonsils removed I will still have problems in the future which would mean me having to get referred again by my GP to see another ENT Consultant which would probably mean that I would have to have another operation in future to have my Adenoids removed, This would defeat the object and waste valuable time and money as I know Adenoids can be removed at the same time the Tonsils are removed.

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback. We have shared this with our ENT team who are always interested in constructive feedback.