"Very good care!"

About: Leighton Hospital

I am currently expecting my first child in 4 weeks and the care i have had from the midwives at Leighton has been brilliant. - The antenatal and breast feeding classes were very informative and really improtant to first time Parents like myself. I also had a minor scare at 32 weeks pregnant and could not fault the care recieved. I was worried i would feel like I was waisting their time - especially when i found out everything was fine but they continued to monitor me and sent me for a check up scan just to ensure my mind was put at rest. The midwives made me feel that i had done the right thing by calling them and that should i have any further concerns i should go back straight away - luckily I haven't had any further reason to call them but I know if i do that they will listen to my concerns and offer me advice or call me in to check up on me.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to this section of the NHS Choices website.

We have passed your comments to the team in the maternity unit who were pleased to receive

your positive feedback, and glad to hear you felt confident about contacting them again if you

needed to.