"This treatment has transformed my daily life"

About: Ayr Hospital / Day Surgery

After many years of abdominal pain, nausea and sickness I was referred to Dr Gillon and his team.  He was able to diagnose my illness straight away, he decided what course of treatment he was going to follow and I have never looked back.  I am fitter and healthier than I have been for many years.

I attend day surgery where the muscle in my bile duct is treated with Botox.  This treatment provides instant relief and has transformed my daily life.

When I have symptoms, I can call Dr Gillon' s secretary who arranges for my appointment as quickly as possible.  The team involved in the treatment are efficient, capable, explain everything in lay terms and make the appointment and treatment, worry and most importantly pain free.

I am extremely grateful and thankful that I was referred to such a competent surgeon who provides innovative treatments which I have no doubt transforms the lives of many patients.

Dear Annie 3,

This is a lovely story to share with us, thank you. there are so many different ways to treat things now but Botox - who would have thought it? This is indeed innovative and transformational and I am so glad you have benefited in this way.

This has been passed to Dr Gillon and his secretary and I am sure they are delighted to hear such a positive outcome for you.

Kind regards,