"rude worse experience EVER"

About: Frenchay Hospital

What could be improved

i was sent here from bri eye hospital for a emergency lumbar punture mri and bloods was told i had to go to ward 19 sent to a&e was told i had a bed had to wait an hour for a counsult was ment to be my one a differnent one came had to explain what i had wrong again their bleaper went off said they will be back nether came back two hours later still didn't come was told again i had a bed hour later still no answer in the end i had no bed was not happy nurse's were rude will not be coming back here

Response from Frenchay Hospital

Dear Anonymous - thank you for your comments about your visit to Frenchay Hospital. I regret that you had a poor experience and that the care you received was not of the level I would wish for any of our patients.

The Trust is always keen to understand how we can improve patients' experiences and I would like the opportunity to investigate your comments in more detail. I would therefore be grateful if you would contact me at complaints@nbt.nhs.uk to facilitate this.

Kind Regards – Steve Sykes