"They helped me get better"

About: Forensic mental health / Low secure services

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I have been a patient on Lister Ward and would like to express my appreciation to all staff, management at Wells Road and fellow patients on Lister Ward.

Since being admitted for treatment I have had great support and the activities provided by the Well Being Team are great. It is really nice to see there are lots of activities including at weekends. I have been helped greatly by all the staff on Lister Ward and it is good that all staff at The Wells Road have worked as a team in helping me get better.

The staff and management deserve a medal and I would like to say a big thank you to all of them.

Response from Vicki Watson, Ward Manager The Wells Road, Lister Ward, The Wells Road

Thank you for your kind words. We aim to create a therapeutic environment on Lister to aid with recovery. This includes various treatment groups delivered on the ward, as well as the occupational therapies across the unit offered by the Wellbeing team

If you make the medal, we will wear it!