"Royal Manchester Children's, haematology"

About: Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

I'm 13. The doctors are good. They're kind, they're smiley. They talk to me and my mum about what they're doing. If there's anything I don't want them to do, they don't do it. It's boring in the waiting room, there's nothing to do, just toys for small kids. I wish there was a PS3 to play on! I come for bloods and check ups quite often.

Thank you for your comments.

I will pass on your comments to the haematology team and will respond when I have more information for you.

Response from Tessa Davis, RMCH Patient Opinion Project Lead, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital We are preparing to make a change

The haematology team have discussed this issue at their operational meeting. There are some problems at the moment with staff sickness which has resulted in the loss of a play worker. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and they will sort out the entertainment issues.