About: Watford General Hospital Watford General Hospital Watford WD18 0HB
Posted via NHS Choices
What I liked
Nothing!!! Worst hospital ever
Would not recommend Watford General Hospital to anyone. I would recommend Queen Eliabeth 11 in Welwyn Garden City.
What could be improved
Where shall I start
1. Staff are rude, one man callapsed at a and e reception area and was left there. the receptionist said he has been waiting for a long time and is hot in here.
2. examinations were done by students with no clue at all
3. We came by ambulance and was left 2 hours to be seen
4. The bed my best friend was in, sheets had blood on, the chair was wet and floor was dirty. The above selt had dirt and dust on.
5. People blood test results fall out, by public getting water? where the confidentiality in that.
6. the bed my best mate was in, was next to the staff room. Staff was being silly and talking about chucking vodka into the eye. One nurse told them to shut up its a hospital.
7. Lady opposite wet herself and was left
8. carpark is awful.
9. signs not very clear where to go like aau, a and e etc.
10. Receptionist staff rude after I asked do you have a taxi number, told me go around the corner you see it! was looking for a poster with number on, so i asked again and she shouted the phone on the wall, call for free.
11. Overall I would not recommend this hospital to anyone.