"Liverpool Womens Hospital - Dietary needs"

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

The menu had barely any vegan options. I saw only one vegan main meal (baked potato with beans) and that was available only one day a week. My stay was only 24 hours however had it been longer this would have been a very serious problem as I would have had barely anything to eat.

Response from Kevin Robinson, Deputy Head of Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

The Trust provides a varied menu to our patients to be able to accommodate various dietary requirements. If the menu on any given day does not provide for a specific need then the patient can speak to the ward hostess or other staff member who will arrange for them to meet one of the Chef’s or Chef Manager on site to plan a specific menu with them for the duration of their stay.

We apologise if this was not made clear during your stay and following your feedback we are looking at ways to make this information more prominent.

Regards