"Amazing staff"

About: Pilgrim Hospital / Maternity

I was at the hospital for a induction, the staff on the m1 ward were amazing explained everything and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Cannot put into words how amazing and hard working all of the staff members we came in contact with are. We stayed on the ward for 3 nights and then was taken down to the labour ward where we welcomed our beautiful boy! Even though the ward was extremely busy we were always taken care of and with this being my first child I was so scared going into the hospital but once there throughout it all I felt completely at ease and enjoyed the whole experience cannot thank them enough.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Layla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this fabulous feedback for the team. I will ensure all the team see this positive praise.

It is always lovely to read such positive comments about our team as we endeavour to deliver a safe, high quality service and we are proud that we are able to support our ladies through challenging times such as entering parenthood.

We recognise this is an anxious time for new parents. I hope you are all settling into your new roles and that you are enjoying your time as a new family.

Once again thank you for this lovely feedback

Hazel