"Precious experience made even better"

About: Pilgrim Hospital / Maternity

Outstanding care on labour ward before during and after my very difficult labour they respected my wishes and not only cared for me looked out for my partner and mother who was by my side all the way making sure they had plenty of cuppa!

M1 brilliant from the moment I stepped on the ward with my gorgeous little boy the staff were soo friendly and helpful and nothing was too much, I missed breakfast due to feeding at the time and they made me some after! Nothing was too much trouble and you have truly made one of the most precious experiences of my life even better which I thank each and every one of you! Amazing you all should be proud of yourselves!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Amzbabii

Thank you for taking the time to send this lovely feedback.

It is always fabulous to receive positive comments about the care we deliver to our women and their families. I will share this feedback with all my team.

I am delighted that the care we gave you met your expectations from our service, as it is important to us that we do deliver a quality safe service.

I hope you and your baby are settling into family life together and I hope parenthood is all that you wished it to be.

Once again many thanks for this lovely feedback, as being a new mummy is time consuming so to take the time to send this compliment is very much appreciated by our team

Hazel Harrison