"checkup following knee replacement"

About: Wansbeck Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I attended clinic yesterday for checkup following knee replacement. Reception staff as always very friendly and polite. Clinic staff welcoming. Every part of the hospital was exceptionally clean. I have had a brilliant result from my surgery and can't speak highly enough of the skills of my surgeon.

I now walk totally unaided and most of all I am pain free.I cannot thank Wansbeck hospital enough for my care both in the recent past and ongoing treatment on the oncology day unit. To come under the catchment area of this hospital is a priviledge.

Keep up the excellant work

Response from Wansbeck Hospital

Dear Gladys Bradshaw,

Thanks so much for your review ! We will do our very best to keep up the excellent work that you've so kindly highlighted here.

It's lovely to know that you have been able to rely on high quality, safe and kind care whenever you've needed it at Wansbeck Hospital. It is our deep privilege to provide health and social care to families of Northumberland.

Clean hospitals keep our patients safe so special thanks for noticing the efforts of our domestic staff too.

Take great care of yourself and please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything you need during your ongoing care and treatment.

With all best wishes for your continued health,

Annie