"Difficulty to contact you. Phone calls no..."

My daughter suffers severe depression.Cannot phone herself, needs document signed by her CPN, cannot contact your dept. Will make official complaint. Jennifer H

More about:

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Headquarters South Norfolk Teams

We are sorry that you have experienced difficulty with making contact. It is not acceptable for repeated messages to be left without a response. If you have not done so already, you can raise a complaint directly by email to: complaints@nsft.nhs.uk, or by telephone or letter: Patient Safety and Complaints, Kingfisher House, Hellesdon Hospital, Drayton High Road, Norwich NR6 5BE. Telephone: 01603 421486.

As well as raising this as a complaint or alternatively, I recommend contacting the CPN or if not available their Team Leader, to request a review meeting to include agreeing methods for making contact and to ensure we have your daughter's consent to share her information with you.

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful