"Excellent"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Maternity care

Had my little girl here in July and had a planned c-section. The whole experience was great, I was very nervous and the staff were very reassuring and friendly. Everyone was very professional and helped me whenever I needed anyone for help breast feeding my baby. I also had had my first little girl at Good Hope back in July 2014 and had an emergency section and came back to the hospital for my planned section this time as I had such a good experience first time around. I have family and friends who have had births at Heartlands and most were not happy and wished they had gone Good Hope.

Dear Claire

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your maternity care at Good Hope Hospital. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby girl!

I'm so pleased to read that you found all of the staff were reassuring and friendly, but maintained a professional manner at all times during your care.

I will ensure that your lovely feedback is highlighted to our Lead Midwife for Patient Experience who will be thrilled to communicate your feedback to all of the Maternity Team.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your comments, your feedback is very important to us.

Kind regards