"Complicated urology"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital / Urology

I am still under urology and I'm being passed around from one consultant to another. I have been ill for 2 years and on treatment dose antibiotics. My renal function is affected at times also. I have had tests and no one wants to give me options. I been left to suffer. My work is being affected. I don't think I can take anymore. Vomiting pain and extreme tiredness. Fed up

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Nancy Henwood, Patient Experience Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for providing this feedback, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into this matter and therefore would be grateful if you could provide us with further details. You can do this by contacting our Patient Services Team, either by calling them on 0114 271 2400 or by emailing them at pst@sth.nhs.uk

With kind regards

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful